The War Memorial Library in Hudson is a non-profit registered charity providing a subscription library of printed and digital materials, primarily in the English language, to the residents of Hudson, Quebec and surrounding communities.Operated by volunteers, the Library is self-financing through membership fees, donations and fund raising activities. The Library in turn donates, to local charities, funds in excess of its own needs.The building and the Library serve as a memorial to those in Hudson who served in the Canadian Armed Forces.

Wednesday, September 27, 2017

September - Children's Books




The Zoophabet
Cathryn McNamee 🍁




Norman, speak!   Caroline Adderson
Mr. Tiger goes wild   Peter Brown
Blackie, the horse who stood still   Christopher Cerf
The spider and the fly   Tony DiTerlizzi
Hairy Maclary's showbusiness   Linley Dodd
Mutt dog!   Stephen Michael King
Why should I listen?   Claire Llewellyn
Why should I share?   Claire Llewellyn
The things I love about friends   Tracey Moroney
The things I love about school   Tracey Moroney
Find it and show me   Pat Nicholson 🍁
I don't like spiders but they seem to like me   Pat Nicholson 🍁
A reflection of we   Pat Nicholson 🍁
Sometimes my friends don't look like me...   Pat Nicholson 🍁
Princess and the packet of frozen peas   Tony Wilson

No comments:

Post a Comment